Frequently Asked Questions
First and foremost, any time you dine out with food allergies you should always inform your servers of your food allergies and confirm that the food you are ordering is safe for you to eat. Restaurants' ingredients change frequently, and you can never be too cautious when you have food allergies.We get our information from the restaurants themselves, and they typically get their allergen information from their suppliers. Our current goal is to provide you all food allergen and gluten-free information publicly available from widespread restaurants in the United States. Ultimately, we strive to dramatically expand the number of restaurants for which we have allergen/gluten information.
As parents of a child with food allergies, we understand the importance of getting food allergy information right the first time. We have put numerous systems into place to cross check all information prior to its publication to AllergenMenu.com for user viewing. We strive for 100% accuracy, so we encourage you to notify us immediately at email@example.com if you suspect any information on the site to be inaccurate.
AllergenMenu.com strives to maintain up-to-date allergen/gluten menus for all restaurants that routinely publish such information. AllergenMenu.com has great features, such as:
- Providing convenient searching by location and food type.
- Presenting the entire menu details, including any required substitutions or meal components that need to be omitted from the standard preparation.
- Saving your favorites for quick use once you become comfortable with certain meals.
- Notifying you when we discover that any of the allergens in your favorites have changed.
- Facilitating community feedback on specific restaurants, so you have a sense as to which restaurants understand food allergy safety and work hard for safety.
We believe our affordable subscription rates are a great value, and we are committed to reinvesting with the goal of providing you the leading solutions in food allergy and gluten free information.
Yes, AllergenMenu.com offers additional profiles at reduced rates relative to paying for multiple individual accounts.
Let us know what you were doing when the error was generated. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post on the forum under Site Questions/Feedback. We will respond as quickly as possible.
You do not have to do anything. For your convenience, your subscription will renew automatically on the anniversary of your original enrollment. AllergenMenu.com will charge the credit card you provided for the initial subscription charge.